Finally... My First Blogging Award!

9:33 PM
Yay! So Happy....I just received my first blogging award!
This is so kewl! Thanks to Nina from J'adoreHappyEndings :D


As how the tradition goes, the ones who received this award should mention 7 random things that their followers might not know... so, here they are... my 7 random things that you might not know:
1. I have different personalities that might change anytime without a notice.
2. I love animals and I used to dream to be an animal doctor.
3. I didn't continue to write my novel in whole last year
4. When I was in high school, I was 3d animator and short (seriously short) movie maker.
5. I'm in love with someone I shouldn't and now I'm trying to forget about him (really, I mean it)
6. I hate to go to work, especially on Tuesday and Thursday
7. I want to hide somewhere in France or Bali, or maybe Bandung... or Quebec, so I can write my book better.

So happy to know about having this very first award from a wonderful friend. Then, as another tradition, I should give it to another creative bloggers. Then, this award goes to:
1. Haley Mathiot from The Life (and Lies) of an Inanimate Flying Object
2. Alyssa, Jake and Gregory Kirk from Teens Read and Write

4 comments:

  1. That is so generous! Thanks! The award is beautiful and congrats on your first well deserved award. I'm sure you'll be getting many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first award! Following you from Friday Follow! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award!!! I remember my first award, it makes your day huh?!

    Follow from Follow Friday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to let me know what you like to say about the post.

Brigida Alexandra Marcella. © The Interesting Stranger Project. Powered by Blogger.