Ok, here are the rules we gotta go through:
Rules to accept the award!
*Link back to the blog that nominated you.
*Answer the questions they set for the blogs they nominated.
*Nominate 10 blogs of your own & let them know with a link to your post.
*Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominate to answer in their post.
*Share a couple random facts about yourself.
Alors a tous! These are my answers:
1. How long have you been reading for?
Hmmm....I guess I started to read effectively, with full intention, since I was 11 or 12. So, it's been 11 or 13 years by now.
2. What was the first book that you fell in love with?
The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho.
3. What are you currently reading?
Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
4. How many book signings have you been to?
Err.....never been. But I organized a few. Two or three times maybe, for exact.
5. Do you prefer e books or paperbacks?
Paperbacks, for sure!
6. What's one tip/pointer you would give to a new blogger?
Be different! Normal is so outdated.
7. Why do you blog?
I love to write and share 'em. Besides, internet has been a 'best friend'. So, blog could work I guess.
8. How long does it take you to read a book?
It depends. If my work load is crazy, one book a week.
9. Would you rather have something to drink or snack on while reading? (tea, popcorn, candy, coffee)
Oh yeah, coffee or tea! Big fan!
10. Did you feel welcomed to the book blogging community when first starting your blogging?
Yeap...book nerds are the coolest creature!
Alright, time to nominate other blogs you might love to visit:
As for my questions to the nominees....
1. Why do you prefer review book than movies?
2. How do you come up with the name of your blog?
3. Do you have any plans for your book blog?
4. What is the most difficult book to review in your whole life?
5. What is the most enjoyable book you've ever read?
6. What was your biggest disaster while reading book? (spill your drinks to the pages?)
7. Which is your favourite book cover?
8. Do you still read classics?
9. If you could choose to be an author, whom you would be?
10. What is the most useful self-help book you've ever get into?
[Edited] I forgot to share the random facts about myself. Gotcha...
First, I love Robert Pattinson... oh well, that one is too obvious.
Hmm... Second, my hidden dream is to become Victoria's Secret angel! Ha!
Third, I'm an animal lover but I can't turn into a vegan. Call me hypocrite.
Fourth, I'm having this constant anxiety of getting older.
Fifth, I'm currently figuring out a way to move out and have my own property.
Sixth, I can watch Ratatouille for million times, as well as Despicable Me, Wreck-It-Ralph. (Twilight? Hmm... will think about it)
Seventh, I always cry secretly every time I watch good movie.
Eighth, wish me luck! I really wanna go to Doraemon's 100 Secret Gadgets Expo in Kuala Lumpur in 2014. Hopefully it could truly happen.
Hope you all find it exciting and have a good time with this award!