Kinky Friday (1) - Looks to Read















What makes reading enjoyable....


Ok, the answer is... feeling pretty! It's not that makeups and other pretty things are the most important element to feel your best, but it's about having fun with colours on our faces. Remember: Always try to look your best whenever you would like to have good bookish time (with or without makeup).

Today, I am going to share with you the not-so kinky all-time favourite look to go to bookstore or other place where you can sit and read your book, or simply to anywhere.


Hmm, here's a little news. We're going to say goodbye soon with Nature Republic, Too Cool For School and Belif. Three cosmetic brands from Korea. Thankfully, it's only going to happen in Indonesia. So if you really like this products, you can still get them somewhere else. Online shopping does help too, you know. 

Mind my sleepy eyes!
Library day look. I love something really natural. Although seems impossible with makeup, but I meant is less foundation or face powder. Light eye shadow application (Too Cool For School Single Eye Shadow) and almost transparent lip balm will do the work (Jelly Drop Lip Balm). Personally, it will look too much if I wear mascara, blush on and heavy foundation. Then, just forget about contouring and shading. C'mon...it's library, where people have to get so quiet in there and all you got to do is not to cause riots due to heavy makeup. Hmph...I'm overreacting. You can kill me now.


What I like from this Nature Republic's Jelly Drop Jam Balm is the smell! Citrus scent always wakes me up. Totally fresh effect on me. Maybe it works on you, too! Nice, huh? Reading and fresh citrus fresh smelled closer from your nose. And the freshness continues from your eyes. The eyes won't lie, those glittery hues definitely makes you look alive all day!


Forgot to smile, sorry.
Bookstore or a coffee shop, anyone? For this one, we should make an excuse. Let more colors be in our favor. Purple eye shadow (Too Cool For School Single Eye Shadow) collaborated with pink Jolly Jelly Lip Gloss. The packaging of the lip gloss maybe a little reminds you of Lollipops or Benefits. Nevermind, though, as the pink shimmer color makes us prettier! Or, looking more feminine. Not kinky like the column's name. But that's ok this time. 


As I have mentioned before in previous post, I will host another giveaway. The Nature Republic's Jelly Drop Jam Balm and Too Cool For School's Party Time Single Eye Shadow will be packed along with the book. What book will it be? Wait for the blogpost, soon and stay kinky!

P.S: Kevyn Aucoin's books, Making Faces and Face Forward are my hottest wish list for this month! Somebody please, buy me these! I have read a few pages at the bookstore, and I think Aucoin's works reminded us that makeup is about art, not just pretty random thing. There's one picture I remember that shown completely different look created from a real face, like the person is wearing mask but she's not. Cool, isn't it?


No comments:

Thanks for reading! Feel free to let me know what you like to say about the post.

Brigida Alexandra Marcella. © The Interesting Stranger Project. Powered by Blogger.