The Rapid Fire Questions!

2:58 AM
This is something that makes me back spirited... Rapid Fire Questions! I got this from Alvina from (orybooks.blogspot.com) and she also interviewed me for BBI anniversary!

The rule is to answer all the questions from the blogger who sent you these. Then, you have to add another 5 questions and send all of these to another 5 buddies of yours.

I have the questions translated, by the way...

1. Add more or simply reduce the book piles?
2. Borrowing or buying books?
3. Read books or watch movies?
4. Buy books online or offline (bookstores that you can touch the walls? LOL)
5. (important) pirated books or original?
6. Free books or discounted?
7. By pre-order or waiting patiently?
8. Foreign books (translated) or local ones?
9. Is bookmark important, or not?
10. Bookmark or snack bag?
11. Harry Potter or Hermione?
12. Sale at Gramedia (a bookstore) or 'Toga Mas' discount?
13. Musashi or Taiko?
14. Where do you have the books sent to...home or office?
15. Children books or young adult?

5 Additional questions from Alvina:
16. Serial collection, yes or not?
17. Read books on bed or on a chair?
18. Which do you prefer: read the book or watch the movie first?
19. Comic or graphic novels?
20. Lending or borrowed?

Here are my answers:

1. Add more or simply reduce the book piles?
Well, I will try to make it balance. Ha! Buy more books and keep on reading it like the world is going to end...

2. Borrowing or buying books?
Buying books, definitely! But if I got a chance to read the book for its a few first pages at home, I don't mind. But won't spend too much time with a borrowed one, I'll go buy mine soon enough.

3. Read books or watch movies?
Yeah, I got ADD anyway. Distracted easily... and guest what? I'm a devoted multitasker! So, both please! Besides, those two create balance in your life.

4. Buy books online or offline (bookstores that you can touch the walls? LOL)
Online? I can't describe how happy I am to receive a package when I got home or office and opened it to see its cover...touching every side of it. Offline? Hmmm... the feeling of walking down rows of bookshelves is incredible.

5. (important) pirated books or original?
Original! For sure.

6. Free books or discounted?
Discounted? Not bad. Free? Awesome!

7. By pre-order or waiting patiently?
Pre-order will be cool.

8. Foreign books (translated) or local ones?
Translated foreign books? Hmm not really. I'd rather read in the original language. So, local ones then!

9. Is bookmark important, or not?
Oh yes! Especially with the cute design...

10. Bookmark or snack bag?
Bookmark!

11. Harry Potter or Hermione?
Hermione.

12. Sale at Gramedia (a bookstore) or 'Toga Mas' discount?
Gramedia! By the way, what is Toga Mas?

13. Musashi or Taiko?
Who are they?

14. Where do you have the books sent to...home or office?
Anywhere I can get the book in my hand faster!

15. Children books or young adult?
Err... tricky! It depends on the stories actually, but if the children book has a cute animal character, I don't mind.

And I was told to add another 5 more questions. So here are they are:
16. Fifty Shades Trilogy or Harlequin series?

17. Fantasy or fable?

18. Buy foreign books or translated ones?

19. Cookies or chocolate while reading books?

20. Utopian or dystopian stories?


Those are five already... I'm done! Yay....

Oh wait, I got to throw these questions to another 5 more people to play and they will repeat the whole things. Nice to know each other this way :)

So, I would send this to another 5 people to play: 1. Nevey, 2. Sally, 3. Brizmus, 4. Nina, 5.Melissa

Can't wait for your answers!



No comments:

Thanks for reading! Feel free to let me know what you like to say about the post.

Brigida Alexandra Marcella. © The Interesting Stranger Project. Powered by Blogger.