Kinky Friday (2) - My Current Reading Companions: PAPABUBBLE!


What is it? F-R-I-D-A-Y!

What you gonna do? R-E-A-D-I-N-G!

Ok, we always read, right? But this is Friday... so let's celebrate another weekend in more excited reading mood, before you land to the upcoming Monday (again). Then, let me suggest you something (I am currently obsessed with) to try while you are at your reading time!


On Chapter Four, with Papabubble candies!


The one I got addicted lately is... this set of Papabubble candies. I received a generous package of candies by the owner of Papabubble Indonesia, Astrid, after we discussed our CSR project (for the company I work for). I got a cute bottle of smiling candies, sweet New Year edition and sweet-sour pillow-shaped ones. As the book I'm reading---Ordeal by Linda Lovelace---reminds me of 'when life gives you lemons...' moment, the taste of sweet-sour and sweet smiley candies sort of help me to get a break from heart-wrenching story and make me try to take a breath for my own sake. Worth to try to replace chocolate with this colorful lovelies.

I remember my former editor-in-chief gave me the Christmas edition in 2013 when I still worked in the magazine. I only took 2 candies and couldn't take more due to its cuteness. If you wanna do the same, try to get two bottles, one to eat and another one to keep. The candies and the bottle make a pretty cute and adorable decoration to your bookshelf. That's what I do!

You know too much candies will ruin your teeth if you don't brush them right,... right? Well, do not fall asleep on your book! Anyway, taking candy while reading, at least, can prevent you from falling dead sudden overslept problem. My classmates in college did this trick many times. Tell me if it works on you, too. Besides, it means you'll stay up for more pages for sure. Am I right?


No matter how bitter the story you're reading can be, the candy will bring sweetness back to your day!

Oh, told ya to keep one! 
It makes a good decor for my bookshelf. 
Love it more <3
Smile!

Happy Reading, strangers!



You can find:
Papabubble Indonesia
Grand Indonesia, SkyBridge lv. 3A

No comments:

Thanks for reading! Feel free to let me know what you like to say about the post.

Brigida Alexandra Marcella. © The Interesting Stranger Project. Powered by Blogger.